Gold Mond Inc.

Welcome!

- You have money problems? And you want to earn good money? You are unemployed or not satisfied with your low salary? You don't have enough money to pay taxes? You want to change it? Drive a prestigious car? Live in your own house? You want your children to
study at the prestigious universities?

- We can help you. All you need is to be a USA,Canada or United Kingdom resident and to have a bank account. And you can earn $3000 a month and more!!!You can work practically without leaving your home. Just register at our site! For more detail information visit our site. Registration is FREE of charge.Don't waste time, manning level is limited!

Fax # : +1 707-2220048
Phone # : +1 800-6139923
© Copyright 2004 Gold Mond Inc. All rights reserved.
__
distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/
To unsubscribe or change options: