Title: Untitled Document

  Dear Regions Bank member,

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the Internet Banking community we have issued this warning message. It has come to our attention that your account information needs to be updated due to account inactivity.

 If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. However, failure to update your records will result in account deletation.

Please use the link below to access our mainframe database verification system and confirm the information we have on file for your account.

To update your account information and start using our services please click on the link below:

https://secure.regionsnet.com/EBanking/logon/user

Note: Requests for information will be initiated by Regions Business Development; this process cannot be externally requested through Customer Support.

Sincerely,
Regions Bank Management.
__
distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/