I would like to get my patches considered for inclusion, but they seem to be held up by not having a proper place to configure flags.   I don’t find using the hosts file all that objectionable, since I want to be able to control these on a system wide basis.   This means that everyone who uses the same hosts file, also benefits from other system tuning.

But, I can deal with whatever it is people want as a configuration mechanism.  I want to be running a released version of the code, instead of having a locally patched one.

Michael

__
distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/
To unsubscribe or change options: