Josh Patterson wrote:
>Or maybe there's something funny with the cross-compiler you're using >on the nodes. How'd you build it?

I'm actually using pre built binary crosscompilers from Montavista on my linux boxes, and I used your Crosstool(http://kegel.com/crosstool/) scripts to build a cygwin hosted cross compiler. Both envs ended up needing the sym link from as->ppc_405-as.

Hrm.   It's not an especially good idea to use different
compilers on different hosts of a distcc cluster or on
distcc clients.   Try going with a pure unhacked crosstool approach
everywhere.   One of the hacks you did might have
accidentally screwed things up...