I build a C++ project with very heavy preprocessing.  I run it on a 2 machine RH system, each having 2 CPUs.  When I run distccmon-text (with refresh of 2) on the main compilation machine (the one that starts make –j 6) I initially see listing for all six jobs with state Preprocess.  After a short while, though, the listings start disappearing one by one and then there is nothing.  I can still see the preprocessing jobs running on my local machine.  The remote distccd reports compilation of few files, but distccmon-text on the local machine shows nothing.  Is that an intended behavior?

Greg

__
distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/
To unsubscribe or change options: