Ihar `Philips` Filipau wrote:
On 4/4/07, Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I haven't seen anything posted on this list about using non-GCC
compilers since last September.  Has anything changed in this
regard?  I can't believe I'm the only one who is forced to use
non-GCC compilers in some instances (I do use it for most of
my "system"-type stuff that I build).

And what is your problem? It has way too different set of command line options?

That's (just) part of it.  I tried it once upon a time and it didn't work,
and Martin said it didn't work  :-)

I was simply wondering if anyone had done any work in that area
since then.

   - Greg