Hi ... I'm trying to enable pump mode compiling using the new version of
distcc.  I declared my DISTCC_HOSTS with the ",cpp,lzo" trailing, and have
multiple servers listening to my client.

When I try to compile using pump mode:

# pump make -j40 CXX=distcc

I get these warnings and all my files fallback to my local pc

WARNING include server: Preprocessing locally. Include server not covering:
Bailing out because include server spent more than 3.8s user time handling
request for translation unit 'xxxxxxxx.cpp'
distcc[24469] Warning: include server gave up analyzing
distcc[24469] (dcc_build_somewhere) Warning: failed to get includes from
include server, preprocessing locally

Can anybody help me enable this compile mode??

Thanks ...
__
distcc mailing list            http://distcc.samba.org/
To unsubscribe or change options: