02.04.2011 0:11, Donnie Berkholz пишет:
Do any of you have useful software that scans source code to determine
its dependencies? We're considering a Google Summer of Code project that
would include this as one aspect of a semi-automated package generator,
but I'd hate to see us duplicating effort.

The basic idea I had in mind is a set of plugins, one per language, with
a sufficient understanding of that language's syntax to determine the
external files a given piece of code depends on. We'd then couple that
with a tool like distromatch to figure out which packages the files came
from.

Try the Linux Application Checker [1-3].

[1] Check Your App <http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/check-your-app>
[2] All About the Linux Application Checker <http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/all-about-linux-application-checker> [3] About Linux Application Checker <http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/About_Linux_Application_Checker>

--
Andrey Ponomarenko
Department for Operating Systems at ISPRAS