Hi David,

Thanks for your reply :) Even we are from China.P.R, I choose still use Chinglish (Chinese English) for discussing with developers from all over the world.

OCS is cool, but is it able to support AppStore web backend? please show me some examples about OCS, then I will consider about directly using it without need to develop duplicated web backend for AppStore :)

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.z...@i-soft.com.cn>