On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:25:04 -0700, kiorky <kio...@cryptelium.net> wrote:

"""
The fork was started by Philip Jenvey at
http://bitbucket.org/pjenvey/virtualenv-distribute/ and this version by Florian
Schulze lives at http://bitbucket.org/fschulze/virtualenv-distribute/
"""
[1] - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv-distribute/

Just a suggestion: could someone make that /fschulze/virtualenv-distribute site (the current 'home page' of the project) link to the launchpad bug tracker? Up until now, I was not able to track down an issue tracker for this fork .. until you posted the PyPI link.

This way one - who stumbled upon the bitbucket site - does not have to pull the source tree and look in docs/index.rst in order to get the URL to the bug tracker. (I had a bug to report a couple of days).

-srid