On Oct 13, 2009, at 3:32 AM, Jeff Rush wrote:
Too little, too late, no thanks, I'll just be sticking with Distribute
from now on.
Several developers and an open development process vs a lone coder with
a closed codebase? That's not really a choice at all...

Sorry, it doesn't look like anyone wants to play with you any more; you
can just keep your ball.

Please don't speak for others - it's rude.  Only speak for yourself.

I apologize -- I didn't mean to speak for anyone who hasn't already spoken. I was specifically speaking to the "Several developers..."

 Thank you for telling me how to behave, which is not rude at all.