At 01:55 PM 1/20/2011 +0800, Pherl Liu wrote:
Hmm, I think it now only delete pkg_resource when pkg_resrouces.VersionConflict is caught, but the fix should be also delete pkg_resources when pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound is caught.

Good catch. Under previous use cases, the only time you'd have pkg_resources and *not* setuptools, it would be if you were bundling pkg_resources. Nowadays, though, some distros split setuptools from pkg_resources, so you can have an older, distro-supplied pkg_resources, but no setuptools.

Anyway, I've fixed this in SVN and on the website now.  Thanks!