Hello,

Having problems here installing http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.6/r/reportlab/reportlab-2.5.win-amd64-py2.6.exe . Neither setuptools 0.6c11 nor distribute 0.6.14 gets it right.

We don't have and don't want to have a compiler on the server, so we need rely on binary packages.

- setuptools just fails miserably even with easy_install: http://paste.lisp.org/+2KZD - distribute installs it (tho in a ...-win32.egg folder): http://paste.lisp.org/+2KZE - zc.buildout cannot install it with distribute, because it wants to use the source tarball (and we don't have a compiler) or when I make it not to be able to see the tarball, it does not find the reportlab-2.5.win-amd64-py2.6.exe. I guess it does not get the platform right.

Any hints?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER