On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 04:25:51PM -0400, Jeff Kunce wrote:
> There seem to be some problems with packages on sourceforge not working with
> buildout. Something about sourceforge is sending two content-length
> headers.  Anything the buildout gurus here can add?
>
> Description of problem. Suggests just eliminating sourceforge from allowed
> hosts:
> http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/buildout-dies-due-quot-invalid-literal-for-int-with-base-10-quot-td6200410.html
>
> Ticket at sourceforge:
> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/18486

One workaround people have suggested is to add

  [buildout]
  allow-hosts =
    *.python.org

  # plus other machines that are *not* sourceforge.net, if you use eggs
  # that aren't uploaded to PyPI

to your buildout.cfg.

Marius Gedminas
--
I am a computer. I am dumber than any human and smarter than any administrator.