Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Very cool, but would it be possible to expand the class name to
> something like "PackageIndex"? "Index" is an overloaded word,

Good suggestion - done. I also added a method to verify signatures; though this
is not strictly related to index operations, since the GnuPG interface code is
there to support signing, it was simple enough to add verification code:

>>> index.verify_signature('my_project-0.1.zip.asc', 'my_project-0.1.zip')
True
>>> index.verify_signature('my_project-0.1.zip.asc', 'my_project-0.1c1.zip')
False

Regards,

Vinay Sajip