Christian,

I don't think I see 1.0.2 yet, it seems to be still 1.0.1 for me. I use this command to upgrade --- is it obsolete?

pip install --upgrade -r https://bitbucket.org/ctheune/bandersnatch/raw/stable/requirements.txt

On 07/08/2013 03:55 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
Hi,

over the last weeks I worked with Donald to get mirrors working consistently again.

I updated the bandersnatch mirror client and the 1.0.2 release has been running on my mirror (f.pypi.python.org) for a few days correctly.

If you're running a mirror, please get it and report any further errors you should encounter to the bitbucket issue page:
https://bitbucket.org/ctheune/bandersnatch/issues

Cheers,
Christian

Small caveat, nothing big: the statistics that are generated by pypi-mirrors.org show a reduced number of packages available on my mirror, however, that is due to the fact that the master reports a number that includes all packages even without releases. The master serves 404s for their simple pages. Bandersnatch, thus, does not keep their directories. To support the CDN I have to generate the big simple index page myself. The only reliable way to do this is to list all simple pages I actually have. As packages without releases don't have simple pages -> back to square one.