From: Paul Moore<mailto:p.f.mo...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎7/‎13/‎2013 14:36
To: Donald Stufft<mailto:don...@stufft.io>
Cc: Distutils<mailto:distutils-sig@python.org>
Subject: Re: [Distutils] Expectations on how pip needs to change for Python 3.4

On 13 July 2013 21:14, Donald Stufft
<don...@stufft.io<mailto:don...@stufft.io>> wrote:
I don't know any windows users off hand except for you ;) (And you already said
you use ``pip`` and not ``python -m pip`` which already works with pip :)

You caught me :-) My problem is that I'm pretty sure I'm seriously atypical in
never installing anything into my system Python. (And so I only use the pip
command in activated virtualenvs, which *do* add the scripts directory to PATH).

Paul.