So recently setuptools has been having problems with bitbucket rate limiting
it's hosted ez_setup.py. In order to provide some consistency and to prevent
rate limiting and the such we've setup a new location for setuptools and pip
bootstrap scripts. They will be served by Fastly so they should also be
quite fast to download :)

The new locations are at: https://bootstrap.pypa.io/

If you're using the old locations anywhere I suggest updating to the new
locations!

Donald Stufft