> On May 25, 2016, at 8:22 AM, Thomas Güttler <guettl...@thomas-guettler.de>
> wrote:
>

> Am 25.05.2016 um 15:55 schrieb Paul Moore:

>>> I talked with someone who is member of the python software foundation, and
>>> he said that
>>> money for projects like this is available. Of course this was no official
>>> statement.
>>
>> The other aspect of this is who has sufficient time/expertise to set
>> something like this up? Are you volunteering to do this?
>
> I am volunteering for doing coordination work:
> - communication
> - layout of datastructures
> - interchange of datastructures.
> - no coding
>
> But we need at least ten people how say "I'm willing to help"

Short answer: this is not how anything works.

Long answer: This is not a question of getting some number of people to help.
If you can clone us a small army of Donalds, Nicks, and Richards then we
_might_ be able to pull this off. The money isn't the problem per se, it's the
human cost in upkeep for a system designed explicitly to run hostile code
safely.

--Noah