LGTM also :)

For the record, I've started a related PR to check Requires-Python in pip
at install time: https://github.com/pypa/pip/pull/3846
It should still be useful once PEP 503 is amended, for packages or package
indexes that could not expose the Requires-Python information via this new
mecanism.

Regards,
Xavier