From: "Mills, Ryan" <ryan.mi...@texascapitalbank.com>
Sent: ‎9/‎13/‎2016 9:56
To: "distutils-sig@python.org" <distutils-sig@python.org>
Subject: [Distutils] Module Installation Issues

I just recently downloaded Python 3.5 and cannot seem to install any packages
like Numpy, etc.  I have tried all the instructions on the website and keep
getting errors:

For example, when I type “python –m pip install Numpy” it returns  a Syntax
Error. I am completely new to Python so I must be missing something here – I
haven’t altered any files since installing it the other day. Do I use the
Python IDLE Shell? Are there other packages I need to install first?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

Ryan Mills
Quantitative Risk Analyst, Banking Officer

Capital Analytics & Stress Testing
2000 McKinney Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75201
214.932.6653 direct
20.6653 internal
ryan.mi...@texascapitalbank.com

If you are not the addressee and have received this email in error, please
notify me immediately. This email is confidential and may contain privileged or
proprietary information that is unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute,
disclose or otherwise use in any way.