Because you already uploaded a wheel for version 0.1.2 you can't upload any
other files for that version, else people could accidentally upload e.g. an
sdist with code different from what was already uploaded in the wheel. If
you want an sdist then I would do another release as version 0.1.2post1
with the wheel and sdist (or whatever the proper post release version
format is; on my phone so a pain to look up right now).