Yw!

* Pytest, tox, and devpi handle plugins with pluggy; which works with OS
and Python package installs AFAICT:
https://pluggy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

* IDK what's needed to remove a package from a repo because it's
dangerously out of date.

* Arrow recently gained lots of build/test/packaging scripts (that run on
TravisCI and AppVeyor):
- https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/.travis.yml
  - TIL about 'after_success:'
- https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/master/ci

* A few certbot links that you're probably already aware of:
- https://github.com/certbot/certbot/blob/master/.travis.yml
- https://github.com/certbot/certbot/blob/master/tox.ini

* And the TravisCI deployment docs:
  - https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/deployment/
  - https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/deployment/releases/ (GitHub releases)
  - https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/deployment/pypi/
  - https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/deployment/launchpad/
  - [ ] PPA
  - [ ] EPEL
  - [ ] Copr (Fedora RPM builds for yum/dnf)
  - [ ] Conda-forge