What a great tool! I can see myself using this to explain to folks why
the metadata for a given release is broken or incorrect. It would be
really nice (for me) to be able to link to specific lines in the
metadata file, but I figure most people don't need that feature.

Very interesting to see the list of projects that declare a dependency
on `pip` (and thus are probably importing `pip`, although I'm sure
most don't actually declare the dependency):
https://www.wheelodex.org/projects/pip/rdepends/