https://us.pycon.org/2019/hatchery/maintainers/

> The Maintainers Summit will take place on the morning of Saturday, May 4th,
> the first day of PyCon proper. A part of PyCon’s hatchery program, the Summit
> is seeking to build a community of practice for project maintainers and key
> contributors. We seek to help the Python community sustain and grow healthy
> projects and communities.
>
> Activities will include talks and mini unconference around technology,
> community, resourcing, and more as it relates to package maintenance.

The call for proposals for lightning talks
https://www.papercall.io/pycon-maintainers-summit is open till March 15th. But
even if you don't want to propose a talk, I suggest you keep the Summit on your
radar -- one of the topic suggestions is:

> What tools and techniques have helped you maintain your Python project, and
> what challenges have yet to be addressed? Potential topics: CI/CD tooling,
> package layout, setuptools, PyPI, licenses compatibility, process and release
> tooling

And then we could take some of those topics into the sprints.
--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting