On 07May2019 1048, Philip James wrote:
Hi there! I took a look at the API docs that I could find (https://warehouse.readthedocs.io/api-reference/) and I couldn't see if it was possible to programmatically edit the contributors who have access to a project on PyPI.

My use case is for the BeeWare project being able to dynamically add and remove permissions to upload new versions of packages.

Does this API exist?

I'm also at PyCon until Thursday if someone wants to talk about my use case directly and is also here.

Is this significantly different from having a way to generate single-use or time-bounded API keys for uploading?

I've been interested in something like that for use from Azure Pipelines to make it easier to publish packages as part of builds.

Cheers,
Steve