Hello everybody,

my name is Richard Neumann.
I started and maintain, amongst other projects, "mcipc" (
https://github.com/conqp/mcipc).
Now, some user named wangzhizhou (https://pypi.org/user/wangzhizhou/)
published this project without consulting me first on PyPI.
Since mcipc is Free Software, I do not really have a problem with the
publication itself, but that I am linked on the PyPI project page (
https://pypi.org/project/mcipc/) as "Author" and "Maintainer" with my
company's email address, that is neither part of the respective repo
nor of my GitHub account (I assume that they googled my name and got it
from my company's website).
I do not wish to have my private software projects liked to my
company's email account, but have no means on contacting the publisher
on PyPI nor uploading an updated version of the package's metadata
since I am not the owner of the PyPI project.

Is it possible for an administrator to at least change my email address
on PyPI to my private one?

Best regards,

Richard