Will update with more later. I’ll sleep well tonight. Got my first wheel built.

Tomorrow I’ll look at earlier suggestions on how to install a wheel.

And soon I hope to have a clear explanation of what the platform tag for AIX
should be - one that follows the restrictions for AIX updates to the bos (base
operating system).

Sent from my iPhone