On 17Sep.2019 0255, Saqib Rashid (UK) wrote:
> We are testing team working on Smart Metering Implementation Programme
> and use pySerial 2.7. Our IT team is preparing an OS build with all the
> required tools in it. To silently install the tool they them in MSI. I
> was wondering if you have this in MSI format and can share it with us?

Hi Saqib

Unless the maintainers of PySerial are hear and speak up, you will need
to reach them (I assume at https://github.com/pyserial/pyserial though I
have not checked).

However, as most Python projects are not distributed as MSI files, if
you require that then you will be best to create your own MSI package
with the files you need - in general, there is no registration required
and copying the files is sufficient. The tutorial at
https://www.firegiant.com/wix/tutorial/ will help you create an MSI.

Cheers,
Steve