On Tue, Jan 14, 2020, 8:47 PM Dustin Ingram <d...@python.org> wrote:

> Thank you Paul for organizing!

Thanks!

In the meantime,

Source: https://github.com/pypa
Homepage: https://www.pypa.io/en/latest/
- Goals
- Specifications
- Roadmap
- ** Presentations & Activities **
  https://www.pypa.io/en/latest/presentations/

Python Packaging User Guide
https://packaging.python.org/

- PyPA Specifications
  https://packaging.python.org/specifications/

- Project Summaries (for pypa/ and non-pypa tools and libraries)
  https://packaging.python.org/key_projects/

And - though it's not yet time for the call for topics - I'd like to draw
attention to and second a call for review of pipgrep (which depends upon
the PubGrub implementation in mixology, which is extracted from poetry) as
a candidate for the new dependency resolver

New Resolver: Technical Choices (2019-)
https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/7406

Pip needs a dependency resolver (2013-)
https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/988#issuecomment-572797302