On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 8:41 AM Wes Turner <wes.tur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I confess that I don't even know how to subscribe to all threads of a
> discourse.
>
> - [ ] How to subscribe to all threads of discourse

Go to the category you care about, e.g.
https://discuss.python.org/c/packaging/14, and if you look in the right
side next to "+ New Topic" you will see a bell. you can click that and
choose to what level you want to follow new topics (only new threads,
notification of all comments, direct notification of all comments, etc.).

-Brett