Hi

This post really inspires. We've talked about how to navigate OSM and OSMF
'as is'. We've asked 'how might we change'?

"Despite slogans like “inclusion is everyone’s job”, the majority of people
working to improve inclusion are those who are most impacted when it fails
<https://modelviewculture.com/pieces/putting-a-spotlight-on-diversity-in-tech-burnout>.
They are the most likely to take on emotional labour, the most likely to
burn out,
<https://modelviewculture.com/pieces/putting-a-spotlight-on-diversity-in-tech-burnout>and
sadly, most likely to face backlash and trolling. The very people we seek
to include are fed up and exhausted. Who can blame them?"

https://blog.mozilla.org/internetcitizen/2019/03/04/open-source-inclusion/

My big question remains - how can we make it a functional, implementable
priority?

Working on my exhaustion.

Heather

Heather Leson