HI Christine, thanks for this note and reminder. It has been a fairly
difficult week personally, so I do send my respect to the Diversity
community for the radio silence and rush planning.

I constructed 3 sessions based on the past 3 years we have had to build out
community and diversity conversations at SOTM. Each works as building
blocks. I gather we need 3 separate sessions?

The upside is that my flight just got delayed so I can keep working on
this.

The summary  (for cowriting)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yYq4meuX82gVb255LBATHqaNLBakOL-UXWeNA05ieis/edit

Background - listed in my diary entries and from our conversations.

We have only a few hours to submit. I will do so once i sync with Trudy.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherle...@gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson