Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time talker:

I actually set this up for the Mahout project.

If the repo is only website code, then you can do it with git pages.

If the website is just one directory, then you just set it up to do execute
a build script in travis CI which builds the site then copies the HTML
files to where they go. Happy to help if needed.

However,  back to original proposal of "email us changes",

stuff (which I also think is sometimes a standard practice) bc depending
how many commits you're getting, that can get real spammy real fast.

just my .02