cubii wrote:
> so this evening i tried to use more than one butoon, but if i use this
> code:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/sbpd -d -s e,23,24,VOLM,0 b,12,NEXT b,16,PLAY
>
> Both button will do the same? (both are working, Connected to BCM 12 and
> BCM16 and ground)
>
> What is wrong?:confused:

Was the reason for this ever found?  I am seeing the same sort of
behaviour.  I have a rotary encoder with a push-button function, and
that all works fine as volume controller and a play/pause button if I
use this command line:

Code:
--------------------
    /usr/local/sbin/sbpd -d -s e,23,24,VOLM,2 b,17,PLAY,2
--------------------

But if I add another button I get odd behaviour.  With this command
line:

Code:
--------------------
    /usr/local/sbin/sbpd -d -s e,23,24,VOLM,2 b,17,PLAY,2 b,4,POWR,2
--------------------

I get nothing from the encoder, and both buttons power down the player.
(EDIT - I just tried this again, and the encoder works this time.  Odd.
But neither button seems to power up the player, whereas with
e,23,24,VOLM,2 b,17,POWR,2 the button successfully powers up the player
again)

With this command line:

Code:
--------------------
    /usr/local/sbin/sbpd -d -s e,23,24,VOLM,2 b,17,PLAY,2 b,4,PREV,2
--------------------

I get a working encoder again, but both buttons do the same PREV
action.

I've also seen situations where I get a kind of 'half PREV', in that the
current track restarts, rather than moving to the previous track in the
playlist. I'm having great difficulty getting any sort of consistency.

I'm using PCP3.5.0 and I'm following these steps:

Code:
--------------------
    pcp bu  # save pcp config

  cd /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/optional

  wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/picoreplayer/beta/sbpd.tcz.md5.txt

  wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/picoreplayer/beta/sbpd.tcz

  md5sum sbpd.tcz # make sure the file downloaded correctly
  f0157164d10b86325b38fee0cb8d709e  sbpd.tcz

  cat sbpd.tcz.md5.txt # does it match the line above?
  f0157164d10b86325b38fee0cb8d709e  sbpd.tcz

  echo "sbpd.tcz" >> /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/onboot.lst

  pcp rb  # you must reboot!