Jursi wrote:
> Yes that's correct! I changed the volume commands to:
> KEY:KEY_VOLUMEUP-KEY_VOLUMEDOWN
>
> Now the player also shows the volume bar when changing the volume.

That's a another benefit of the new keypress emulation.  Previously the
volume control applied to a specific player, either defaulted by sbpd or
specified via the MAC address - that's useful in some cases, such as my
integrated amplifier where I always want the volume control to apply to
the player where the buttons/encoder are mounted.  But with the
KEY_VOLUMEUP and KEY_VOLUMEDOWN keypresses presumably the command goes
to whichever player is currently under the control of Jivelite.