Dear forum,
I am looking for the easiest solution, to play and pause on a
picoreplayer with a switch, by just connecting wires to GPIO pins, and
using something like a (light)switch to play or pause the player.
I found the thread announcing SqueezeButtonPi, but I didn’t understand
that much.

This is for my old father-in-law, he is almost blind, but I can put
audiobooks into the playlist for him and I would like him to play and
pause by himself.
Another option I could think of would be some kind of USB device to
switch between play and pause, that is all he would need.

If you could explain to me in easy how to do, how I could achieve this
solution, please?

Thank you very much,
Regards
Pommes

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen