Hi,

>I think if I don't get new-admin merged soon, the maintenance will start
>to be a headache, and it will block work on trunk. Also a lot of people
>are using it for a development branch.

+1 from me, as I already use it in my CMS testbed system for a while
and it doesn't produce more problems than trunk would produce. :-)

And adding translation hooks would be easier, of course, if there is
only one main branch, the trunk. I would like to do one run through the
code, though, to provide a more complete translation situation with
new-admin before it is merged, and there are one or two little things
that went into trunk but aren't yet merged in new-admin ([1230] most
noteably).

I think I can do my translation-hook-adding-run up to the weekend, so
that I'd say new-admin would be ready for merge after that. And I can
allways add translation hooks after merge, too, so that shouldn't block
anything.

bye, Georg