>Right -- the generic view infodict will change, and content types will
>change as well. It's a big change, but it's important to make.

Then we should maybe relase a point release just before the merge of
that stuff - it will break loads of peoples apps, so maybe it would be
a good idea to have "the last release before the big magic model module
change" available as a release for those that might need some time to
do the changeover in their code.

Oh, and I strongly +1 rjwittams call for a branch for this stuff. That
would allow to release early stuff to play with, without breaking
anything in trunk. And I assume it's not done in a weekend, either ;-)

bye, Georg