are you planning on firing events on things like object saves and
object retrievals?

it might be interesting to use the event system to do auditing, or for
in-the back ground updates (like updating the number of people who
have viewed a forum)

regards
ian

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- blog: http://feh.holsman.net/ -- PH: ++61-3-9877-0909

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough. -
Mario Andretti