On 1/7/06, Adrian Holovaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/6/06, Joseph Kocherhans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the magic-removal branch most traces of automatic pluralization
> have been removed, but the table names are still pluralized by
> default. I don't think they should be. Is this just a change that's
> meant to happen, but hasn't yet? I seem to remember a thread where
> people wanted to get rid of all auto-pluralization.

Personally, I prefer to use pluralized names for my database tables,
but I think it's fine to remove the framework auto-pluralization. I
just talked it over with Jacob, and he felt the same way. Let's do it.

Can you rehash the pros and cons for this decision? Are we going to get rid of pluralization completely?

--
Amit Upadhyay
Blog: http://www.rootshell.be/~upadhyay