Russell Keith-Magee wrote:

> - rename add() for o2m descriptors to something else, to remove the
> implication that there should be a corresponding remove() and clear()
> method. However, I can't think of a reasonable alternative.

I like your suggestions, but like you I'm not entirely convinced about
'create()'.  I don't think 'add()' necessarily implies you can do
'remove()'.  I guess the problem is that the peculiarity of a DB vs
objects in that you can constrain a relationship to be non-null in a
DB, but it's pretty difficult to stop an attribute from being 'None' in
python.  How hard would it be to add the 'remove()' method but only for
foreign key relationships that can be null?

Luke