On Mar 2, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Michael Radziej wrote:
> Now, did I miss something and is this already fixed? Should this be
> treated differently? How do other people handle this?

The problem in the admin was fixed in [1982]: http://
code.djangoproject.com/changeset/1982; in your own templates you'll
want to use the "escape" filter (http://www.djangoproject.com/
documentation/templates/#escape) on any potentially dangerous entries.

Why not do it for all variables? At times you want to pass chunks of
HTML into a template that get displayed raw.  I don't think the
behavior you suggest should be default, but do you have any ideas on
how to make it optional?  It certainly could be useful in certain cases.

Jacob