ChaosKCW wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am very interested in starting aproject at my company in Django, but
> am not keen on starting one of 0.91. So I am hoping the MR will be
> merged soon too :-)

actually, i'm in a similar situation.

we have already developed something, which is for now quite simple (6-7
models, functionality is mostly only the default admin-stuff provided by
django), which will be probably released next month. so i am waiting if
i'll be able to change it to magic-removal :)

gabor