Is there anyway to add a voting module to trac?  A recent thread
discussed ways to improve the dev process, and I think something as
simple as a voting module could help quite a bit.  The basic problem
I'm trying to address is the divide between what users and developers
feel are important.  This is not to speak ill of them, since they're
putting in their time for free, but it seems if any one of the
developers doesn't come across a particular use case all that often,
the bug report sits forever (adjust for Internet time).

In the past I suggested on IRC that the team look into getting an OS
project license for JIRA (http://www.atlassian.com/jira/).  If you'd
like an example of it actually running, you can check out the ASF copy
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa).  Anyway, that
idea wasn't met with much fanfare.  So, now I'm wondering if there
might be a trac plugin or something that could be used.

--
Kevin