Luke Plant wrote:
> I'm not sure how useful it is for Mac and Windows users.  The middleware
> doesn't actually do any validation -- it's done by 'validate' from
> Debian's 'wdg-html-validator'.  I personally wrap that in a shell
> script which beeps and pops up a KDE notification when a page fails.

For the notifications you could switch to Jabber notifications.  Plus,
you get the benefit of free remote notifications and logging...

The validator I'm not so sure about.  WDG's appears to be Perl, so you
could just make Windows/Mac users install perl.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/