Hi Adrian,

Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> On 7/17/06, Geert Vanderkelen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm currently looking into a possibility to define per Model which MySQL
>> Storage Engine it should use for creating the table. This would need a new
>> option called 'db_table_option' for the Model.
>>
>> Not only for MySQL would this be handy, for other backends as well. I think
>> for PostgreSQL the inheritance feature would need this too.
>
> Does this answer your question?
>
> http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/faq/#how-do-i-add-database-specific-options-to-my-create-table-statements-such-as-specifying-myisam-as-the-table-type

No.. This is about table options. All of them! Not only storage engine
choice. All of the table options anyone can imagine.

I'm trying to make life easier to all of those people needing to do an ALTER
TABLE like that. This tiny change might just do that.
Is it to simple solution? :)

Cheers,

Geert

--