Hi Matthew,

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 13:31 +1000, Matthew Flanagan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This ticket #1891 [1] has been outstanding for quite a while. I'm in
> the process of rolling out a large application that would really
> benefit from this being fixed. Is anyone able to look at it?
>
> Malcolm, did you ever get around to proving your idea in your last
> comment in the ticket?

I still the idea there is right: we can deduce when distinct() is
needed. I haven't ever gotten around to writing a patch, though. Thanks
for the prompt.

That area of the code is in a temporary freeze at the moment whilst
Adrian is refactoring the query stuff. So it will have to wait a little
longer.

Regards,
Malcolm