Tyson, Jacob - I've put up a patch for this, let me know if it's what you were looking for, or just plain stoopid.

Cheers, Pete.

On 7/21/06, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jul 20, 2006, at 10:53 PM, Tyson Tate wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2006, at 8:41 PM, James Bennett wrote:
>
>>> 10. Navigate to /blog/2006/jul/
>>> PROBLEM: Last month is listed as a previous month even though there
>>> are no objects created last month. Yes, this is documented behavior.
>>> But why? Why should "previous_month" be non-empty when there's no
>>> previous month's worth of data? "next_month" is empty if there's no
>>> next data for next month. Which is logical.
>>
>> Continuing with a theme, this behavior does match the documentation
>> precisely. Whether it should be changed is another debate.
>
> Can any Django head honchos comment on this behavior?

Seems like that one might actually be a bug; patches welcome.

Oh, and in the future questions of this nature are really better put
to django-users; django-dev is for discussions of the development of
Django itself, not questions about end-user code.

Thanks!

Jacob