Hi there, I'm getting some very odd behaviour when trying to use
unique_together, foreign keys, and AddManipulator() all together on
some of my models.

http://rafb.net/paste/results/kIEaT886.html - Company model
http://rafb.net/paste/results/V3XUxE96.html - Notes model

These are the models I'm using for this.

In the first case, trying to use AddManipulator() on the Company model,
I get the following traceback:
http://rafb.net/paste/results/H7KQX420.html

Removing unique_together from the Notes model stops this error from
triggering.

In the second case, while calling AddManipulator() on Notes itself, the
following error and traceback are created:

http://rafb.net/paste/results/C80bHe44.html

In this case, removing the self-referential fkey causes the bug to no
longer trigger.

Any thoughts/advice?